Your nerves and anxiety are very real, and it happens to many people so you are not alone, but right now you have a wonderful opportunity of getting your life back on track.
- Maybe the test scares you?
- Maybe you passed years ago, went to uni and only now are starting to drive?
- Maybe just parking scares you?
- Maybe your partner did all the driving and for whatever reason you find yourself needing to drive now?
- Maybe you were involved in a car crash and your confidence is completely gone?
Whether its a full blown panic attack or just feeling uneasy, being nervous about driving really holds back your life and you know it better than most; however there is a solution.
I will help you by building your up slowly from quiet areas and gently introducing you to busier environments. You will learn to deal with different situations by learning at your own pace. Using my experience I take you from feeling sick and uneasy into taking back control, and the owner of your driving destiny.
While I can't promise you will be grinning from ear to ear you will feel comfortable with driving and your priority right now is not to feel anxious.